Reviews of Government decisions
Decisions that SACAT can review
SACAT is able to conduct reviews of certain decisions in the following areas:
- public housing (decisions of Housing SA)
- community housing (decisions of community housing providers, housing cooperatives and housing associations)
- community housing regulation (decisions of the Registrar under the National Law, the Minister or Housing SA)
- land valuation (decisions under the Local Government Act or Valuation of Land Act)
- decisions made by the Registrar-General under the Real Property Act
- decision in relation to the registration of lobbyists under the Lobbyists Act 2015
- first home owner grants, housing constructions grants and seniors housing grants (decisions by the Treasurer on an objection to a grant)
- determinations made under the Freedom of Information Act 1991
- decisions relating to the issue or holding of a poppy cultivation licence or poppy processing licence under the Controlled Substances Act 1984
- from 3 April 2017, certain orders and notices issued by the Housing Improvement Branch under the Housing Improvement Act 2016.
If you wish to review a government decision, please scan and upload a copy of the decision you wish to have reviewed and provide this with your application.