SACAT is located at 100 Pirie Street, Adelaide.
When you arrive, you will need to take the lift to Reception on Level 4 (unless you have been told otherwise).
- Rundle Place Carpark, Grenfell Street – there are no designated accessible parking bays, but wider parking bays are near the lifts. A discount applies to vehicles displaying authorised accessible parking permits.
- Wyatt Street Carpark – accessible bays are available on every level near the lifts.
- Centrepoint Carpark, Corner Rundle and Pulteney Streets – accessible bays are from level three up, parks are close to the lifts.
- UPark Accessible Parking - the UPark Accessibility Pass provides disability permit holders with 2 hours free parking up to 52 times per year at all UPark car parks.
There are a many public transport options to get to SACAT - visit the Adelaide Metro website to find out what works best for you.
To help us with your enquiry, case or dispute, we ask that you:
- Provide us with complete, timely and accurate information
- Let us know if you have any special needs
- Treat staff, Tribunal Members and other parties with respect and courtesy
- Be punctual and prepared for your hearing
- Comply with any directions or orders that are issued
- Ask us to explain anything you are not sure of.